System date on old iPad-2 ~ DIỄN ĐÀN RAO VẶT

Saturday, April 29, 2017

System date on old iPad-2

Some time ago I upgraded to IOS 8.0. When I did, I lost the ability to set the system date (& time) to anything more than 2-years in the future. Is this a bug or intentionally no longer possible. I've gone to the genius bar but they feebly start googling it. So maybe they've been told not to show us how, or, indeed, nobody knows. Before the upgrade, I "faked out" candy-crush with the system date and thus had an infinite supply of "lives." Not that it mattered, am poor in that game and after 6-months of playing only made it to level 250 or so!! TIA if anybody has an answer here.please help.
Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: http://ift.tt/2prMDeo

3D animated teaser video Examples
Dien Dan Rao Vat

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment