Would you wear heels higher than normal if boyfriend asked nicely? ~ DIỄN ĐÀN RAO VẶT

Friday, April 28, 2017

Would you wear heels higher than normal if boyfriend asked nicely?

Just a question for the the heel girls,

I absolutely love high heeled shoes, but have noticed my new partner pays extra attention to my shoes and feet. This doesn't bother me or creep me out at all, in fact I love it, I think it's sexy. Lately he has mentioned I should try out some nearly 7inch metal stilettos to walk up to town in. I'm quite game on trying his fantasy out as I think he has this thing for me being vulnerable ( I tripped in a pair of stiletto pumps recently and fell, and I noticed he seemed so excited helping me :wink: ). What is the highest pair you would wear in public? We are both into this, I find his fetish very hot.

please help.

Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References http://ift.tt/2oV9myd

-Video Marketing Examples
Dien Dan Rao Vat

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment