Why is women's fashion so much more diverse and...fun than men's? ~ DIỄN ĐÀN RAO VẶT

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Why is women's fashion so much more diverse and...fun than men's?

I feel like with a lot of fashion I see men who dress well but most of time dress similarly and always look more professional than fun-going. Likewise it's kind of hard to dress for a club to look HOT as a guy, everything either seems made for casual wear or office wear. Color and matching is unique but people will rip on guys for trying flashy stuff way more than they will a girl. From there it's like the same 5 styles of shirt and 2-3 styles of pants. Meanwhile women have so many combinations of stuff to wear it is mind-blowing. Like a girl can show off her shoulders, stomach, anything which means more combination of cuts. But men can only show off their forearms lol wearing a sleeveless shirt is reserved for working out only...guy shows off his arms and he's a tool automatically.
Fun Exercise: I want to look good for a night at the club but not wear a tee, polo, or button down. Likewise no jeans or slacks. I just ruled out five items and yet I ruled out 90% of the male wardrobe. That's just BORING! With women's pants you have all sorts of different leg lengths (not to mention skirts and stuff), and tops are WAAAAAAAAAAY more diverse. And I don't want to wear capris or anything lol but that's my point. We just condemn these fashions automatically like it's taboo. Hell we think it's controversial to wear pants that are intentionally too short, even if by a few inches.
A thought that also crossed my mind is the uniform effect. Evolutionary scientists say women as a general rule supposedly (I'm not one so I can't say for sure) respond well to uniformed men as it shows they are part of a larger social circle (which is attractive I guess). Could this possibly explain the lack of variety?

please help.

Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References http://ift.tt/2oV6TUz

-Investment Service Video Examples
Dien Dan Rao Vat

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment